I have gotten a lot of questions recently from various people about why I am so happy and smiling all the time. But the real question in my opinion would be, why are you not happy? Of course I am not some super human without any problems, I do. But even then I smile through them because if I have a bad day then why should I also ruin someone else’s by being sad or angry? Why should I make others feel bad when I do?
It’s also about finding happiness even from the most smallest things. If you are able to see the beauty even from let’s say, an apple. Not necessarily from the looks of it but about its sweet taste. Be happy about that. Let that erase those bad feeling go away, even for a minute. Learn to let go of some things and you will see how much better it is. Why should you worry about all the problems in the world? You shouldn’t. It’s okay to just make sure that YOU are happy. And once you do that, you can see that smiling and spreading that warmth of laughter gives you, can stuck to people.
So, what are the things I am happy about? I am happy about a lot of things but here’s just some of them (I also did a post a while back about all the things that make me happy, you can read it here).
- the warm feeling of a sun touching my skin
- happy people
- good food
- that I am able to travel as much as I do
- doing my makeup in the morning
- listening to some of my favorite songs and singing along as loud as I can
- art (in all forms – dancing, photography, drawing)
- the smell of a freshly mowed grass
- talking about everything and nothing with a good friend