As the April is over I am going to set new goals for May and hopefully I will do all of them too, haha 😃
Also I am going to do a April goals review in a separate post that is going up tomorrow and we’ll see how that went (psst, can I tell you a secret? Psfh, of course I can. I did pretty bad but you should definitely read the anyway and get to know what I have been up to as well).
You can see what goals I set myself for April in here.
- Work out at least once a week
- Finish reading 2 books
- Plan out how and I am going to study for my exams and many tests that are coming up
- Eat less sweets
- Drink more water
- Not to worry and stress over school too much
BLOG/SOCIAL MEDIA GOALS
- Post more often and at least 2 times a week
- Promote my blog more
- Connect and talk to other bloggers more
- Get more people to read my blog and follow me in social media
- Do more outfit and beauty post
So these are my goals for May, hopefully I will complete these more than I did my April ones, you can see my failing in those in tomorrow’s post. So don’t forget to tune in tomorrow as well. 😉
Also add me in snapchat to see sneak peeks and to have personal conversations
with me – @greeteratsep
Don’t forget to check out my very first book review ever and leave a comment to give me some feedback about the post so I could change for the better for you. And I have some exiting news up on my Facebook page so go and check it out right now.
What are your goals for May? 🙂